NATIONAL SALES MANAGER - INDONESIA (for 1 persons)
|Manager Sales & Marketing|
As a real performer you are in charge of the following:
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budgets for markets and territories in cooperation with the Sales Team
• Develop and Implement national sales plans, territory plans, and sales process to promote growth together with the Sales Team.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, supporting and training employees. Provide consistent training on products and sales tools.
• Responsible for sales results by motivating, counseling and discipline (as needed) which include planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
reviewing professional publications
establishing personal networks
participating in professional societies. • Responsible for meeting Product Margins by identifying market strategies, analyzing industry trends, understand customer needs and providing the customer solution. • Participation in conferences, etc. • Responsible for the promotions and sales of existing and new products • Development of new accounts and manage existing customer base in the country • Building and maintaining strong customer relationships • Responsible for debt collection • Prepare report and update of the CRM database in a timely manner